Pages

June 12, 2013

CMA Fest 2013

CMA Fest was a great week and I was so glad that my parents, Lynn and Garret could come out for the week!


Lynn and me at the Fan Fair


The first night of the LP concerts


The second night of LP concerts


Right after getting my pass signed by Charles from Lady Antebellum


Lynn and me meeting Kip Moore!


We made the guys take a picture with the veggie tales characters.


It rained a couple of the days and we didn't have rain coats so we just used free t-shirts we had been given.


The boys just got wet.


We could ring out the water from the shirts!


Brett Eldredge performing at the Riverfront Stage


Dierks Bentley played an acoustic set at the Martin Guitar tent.


Gavin and me meeting Dustin Lynch


Eric Church playing at LP Field


Craig Campbell made us drinks!


At the night concerts!


Gavin took this picture in the fan line during Lady Antebellum's performance at LP Field


I took this picture during Florida Gorgia Line's performance at LP Field.


There were a lot more pictures, but I figured I would just post some highlights! We can't wait for next year!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment