Pages

February 7, 2014

Insta Friday

Back for another round of insta Friday! I did end up taking more pictures this week, really quite easy to do when last week I only took one.


On my lunch hour last Friday I went to a used book store here in Nashville called McKay's. It is like a miniature Powell's. I wish I had longer to wonder around the store and find some hidden treasures, but I only had a few minutes to spare during my lunch break. I did however make a stop at the free book bin on my way out and scored some old books to decorate with!



Sunday after church Gavin and I went to Costco to pick some stuff up for the week and the Super Bowl. As we were walking in there was a litter of puppies that were headed in as well. To say we were excited would have been an understatement. There were 8 or so 3/4 lab and 1/4 mix puppies hanging out in Costco the whole time we were there. They were getting used to being around people before they start training to become therapy dogs. Gavin and I really wanted to steal one and take it home, but knowing they were going to grow up and do great things helped us resist. 

Tonight we have friends coming over for a craft beer and make your own pizza night. We are excited and think it will be a fun night with good friends, good food and good beer! I will post about it later this weekend :)

Happy Friday Y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment