Pages

February 14, 2014

Insta Friday

I only had one Instagram photo this week, and it was from last Friday. I must have been too busy to stop and take some pictures :)


The idea to have a craft beer and pizza night came about after Christmas and having tried so many beers while in California and Oregon. Gavin and I thought it would be fun to have friends over and introduce people to beer they may have never tried and make some custom pizzas. You can read more about our beer and pizza night here!

Gavin and I are planning on having a quite Valentine's Day cooking dinner at home and staying in. We decided early on that we weren't going to try to fight the crowds. Plus if I am spending quality time with the man I love, I don't really care what we are doing.

Happy Weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment