Pages

May 9, 2013

2 Weeks!

I wanted to post a quick little blog to let you know I put my 2 weeks in at Hobby Lobby. It is really exciting, but also scary at the same time because I don't know what my next job will be. Gavin and I have a busy month coming up that would have impacted how much I could work. I didn't want to have to work while we have out of state visitors in and I was only able to work a few days here and there. Gavin and I talked it over and decided that rather than try to schedule work around our busy schedule it was just time to move on from Hobby Lobby. I never intended to have the job at Hobby Lobby be a long term situation, but I became very comfortable there.

So I am starting to look for a new job and towards the end of June will be in full job search mode. Any prayers for the job search and trusting God's plan for my employment would be greatly appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment